SUCCESS FACTORY TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to Success Factory. These terms and conditions and all applicable service-specific terms and/or internal rules (“Terms of Service” or “Agreement”) govern your access to and use of any websites, mobile sites, mobile applications, products or services offered by DAG Corporation Limited (“DAG”, “our”, “Our company”, “we” or “us”).
These Terms and Conditions of Service is a contract between us and our customers, the user of the Services.
We reserve the right, at any time, to update and change any or all of these Terms and Conditions of Service, in our sole discretion, including but not limited to the fees and charges associated with the use of the Services. If we do so, we will post the modified Terms and Conditions of Service on www.successfactory.com (the “Site”), though we will notify you of any changes that, in our sole discretion, materially impact these Terms of Service. Your continued use of the Services after any such changes have been made shall constitute your consent to such changes.
- Our company is an educational corporation selling access to high-quality products and services such as training and continuing online education courses (hereinafter referred to as “Products”) on the international markets.
- During the Term, subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement, and solely for your personal and non-commercial use, we grant you a right to access and use our services, and support, if applicable, in accordance with the course you selected. Materials provided on the present website are for informational purposes and for personal non-commercial use only, provided that they are not modified in any way, incorporated in other work, or alter or remove any copyright notice of intellectual property. The above rights are non-exclusive license for use and do not constitute any transfer of rights and/or ownership by u The said license may be terminated and/or revoked at any time at our sole discretion.
- Term of the Agreement (the “Term”). The Term of this Agreement shall commence on the day you register the Services for the first time and shall continue until your account is cancelled and you cease using our Services or otherwise terminated. The Term can be terminated by either parties in accordance with the terms and conditions hereinprovided. Termination by customers does not give rights for refund. Customer can only be allowed to re-register after 6 months from termination.
- Every customer has an opportunity to become our affiliate free of cost. Each affiliate is required to agree to be legally bound to our standard Affiliate Agreement between us and the affiliate.
- Customers are provided with an online web office for their activities free of charge; the said web office will provide access to the Education Centre and an up-to-date and comprehensive overview of our vision, news and opportunities. In addition, customers may, but are not required to, purchase various services, continuing education packages, etc. In appropriate cases, additional specific for the services terms and conditions of use may be required and applicable.
- Account registration is free of charge and it includes access to our web office. Any accounts that have not purchased an educational course within 7 days after registration will automatically become dormant and subsequently terminated by us.
- The minimum age of customer should be of 16 years.
- Customer must provide correct and accurate personal and contact information.
- We reserve the right to refuse application/registration from customers without any given cause.
- Customers are prohibited from harming, disturbing or causing problems to our company, other customers or our affiliates.
- In case of the customer’s breach of the terms and conditions of services, we have the right to terminate customer account without notification if necessary.
- The account holder’s rights in the account registered with us is inheritable in accordance with the law of inheritance in the domiciled jurisdictions of the account holder.
- Customer agrees that with logging into the website the customer has started using the product. Customer accepts that the delivery of product has been made once the account information has been sent to email address provided by the customer.
- Customers are prohibited to sell or distribute the products (educational courses) in any given format. Customers are also prohibited to repackage the products for any purposes.
- Customers are prohibited to use company logo or name in any promotional way, prohibited to register similar products or brand or domain names etc.
- We have the right to change the products and the prices of the products.
- No refund is allowed in any cases after purchase has been made and fund has been paid in any circumstance. The customer confirms that he/she understand our no refund policy.
- The cancellation of the order can be made by the Customer simply by not paying for the order. Time for cancellation is 7 days since registration date. Once the order is paid the sale is final and no refund can be made. The account can be closed by contacting support by email.
- Customers acknowledge and give the right to use audio or visual content of them captured in company’s or related functions/events.
- Customers declare and agree that he/she fully understands and accepts the terms and conditions hereto stated and the rights and obligations, including all relevant and applicable internal rules.
- Warranty Disclaimer – SOME COUNTRIES AND JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE DISCLAIMER OF IMPLIED TERMS IN CONTRACTS WITH CONSUMERS AND AS A RESULT THE CONTENTS OF THIS SECTION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, TO THE GREATEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, DAG EXPRESSLY EXCLUDES AND DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, DAG SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF DESIGN, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, QUALITY, AND NONINFRINGEMENT, THAT ITS SERVICES WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT ITS SERVICES WILL ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE, ACCESSIBLE, UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, COMPLETE, OR ERROR-FREE. IN ADDITION, DAG DOES NOT WARRANT ANY CONNECTION TO OR TRANSMISSION FROM THE INTERNET. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED FROM DAG OR ELSEWHERE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THIS AGREEMENT. EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN, THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. THESE LIMITATIONS SHALL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY LIMITED REMEDY PROVIDED HEREIN. DAG DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY OR LIABILITY IN RELATION TO THE CONTENT MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICES, INCLUDING THE CUSTOMER CONTENT AND MENTIONS, OR ANY CONTENT OR SERVICES PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES. DAG DOES NOT CONTROL OR VET CUSTOMER CONTENT OR MENTIONS AND IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR WHAT USERS POST, TRANSMIT, OR SHARE ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICES. DAG IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE IN ANY MANNER FOR ANY THIRD-PARTY SERVICES OR SUPPORTED PLATFORMS ASSOCIATED WITH OR UTILIZED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES, INCLUDING THE FAILURE OF ANY SUCH THIRD-PARTY SERVICES OR SUPPORTED PLATFORMS. DAG EXPRESSLY DENIES ANY RESPONSIBILITY RESULTING FROM HACKING, TAMPERING, OR OTHER UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICES OR YOUR ACCOUNT OR THE INFORMATION CONTAINED THEREIN.
- These terms and conditions is governed by the laws of Hong Kong and any disputes arising be submitted to Hong Kong courts.