Client’s personal data is collected and processed by the company Success Factory.
Success Factory collects and processes personal data of:
- Clients who have created a Success Factory account as defined in the Terms of Service of Success Factory.
The types of information Success Factory may collect are as follows:
- Contact information, such as Client’s name, mailing address, telephone number, and email address.
- Financial information, such as bank account numbers, credit card numbers and virtual currency account information.
- Biographic or demographic information, such as Client’s date of birth, gender, occupation, employment status and any other information Client choose to provide about Client.
- If Success Factory bans or suspends Client from use of the service, a record of that ban or suspension.
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect Client’s computer to the Internet, Client’s login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Details of the transactions Client carry out when using Success Factory’s Services, including geographic location from which the transaction originates.
- Information Success Factory receives from other sources.
Success Factory may use Client’s information as follows:
- Provide Success Factory’s services and customer support.
- Process transactions and send notices about Client’s transactions.
- Manage Client’s account(s) and send technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages.
- Resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems.
- Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities and enforce Success Factory ‘s user agreements.
- Personalize, measure and improve Success Factory Services.
- Deliver marketing and promotional offers on behalf of Success Factory and others via email.
- Link or combine Client’s personal information with information Success Factory obtains from others to help understand Client’s needs and provide Client with better service.
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected, to the extent such purpose is necessarily contemplated by the collection of such information or as otherwise notified in the Success Factory Services at the time of collection.
The method of collecting personal data:
- Success Factory collects data on the names, telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of Success Factory service Clients during the process of registering for the service as Success Factory as during the use of the Service by the Client.
- Success Factory is also working closely with third parties and may receive information about Client from them for example business partners; sub-contractors in technical; advertising networks; analytics providers and search information providers
Disclosure of Client’s information:
Success Factory may share Client’s information with selected third parties including:
- Affiliates, business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract Success Factory enter into with them or Client.
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of Success Factory’s site.
- If Success Factory is under a duty to disclose or share Client’s personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply Success Factory’s Customer Agreement and other applicable agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Success Factory, Success Factory’s customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
- To assist Success Factory in conducting or co-operating in investigations of fraud or other illegal activity where Success Factory believes it is reasonable and appropriate to do so.
- To prevent and detect fraud or crime.
- Client has the right to ask Success Factory to not process Client’s personal data for marketing purposes by contacting Success Factory at [email protected]
- Subject to applicable laws, Client may have the right to access information Success Factory has about you. Client’s right of access can be exercised in accordance with the relevant data protection legislation. Any access request may be subject to a fee of to meet Success Factory’s costs in providing Client with details of the information Success Factory holds about Client.
Term of retention of personal data:
- Success Factory will store data for as long as it is necessary to provide products and services to Client and others, including those described above. Information associated with Client’s account will be kept until Client’s account is deleted, unless Success Factory no longer need the data to provide products and services.
DAG CORPORATION LIMITED (Company No2533285) Bonham Trade Centre, 50 Bonham Strand Sheung Wan, Hong Kong E-mail: [email protected]